We’ve all had those friendships that have lasted years, but then for one reason or another they just fade away. But just because they are out of your life doesn’t mean they are out of your mind.
1) You constantly think about that person, and wonder how their life is without you.
2) You can’t help but focus on that pivotal moment when things changed between the two of you.
3) You think about what you should have done or should do to try to make things better.
4) You look back on all the good memories you have had in the past and you suddenly become sad.
5) You want to be mad at the person, but they are someone you care about. So being mad is hard to do.
6) You get upset at all the time and energy you put in the relationship for it not to work out.
7) You still have things in your place that remind you of them. Like that card they gave you for your birthday.
8) You go to particular places and you think of times you were there with them.
9) You do something fun or something happens that you want to tell them, but then you realize that you can’t.
10) When a holiday rolls around you realize that you can’t celebrate with them.
But the worst part of loosing a friend is knowing that you’ll never have them back. And that things will never be the same.
- “Do not be misled: ‘Bad company corrupts good character.'” ~ 1 Corinthians 15:33 NIV
- “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”~ Luke 6:31 NIV
- “One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.” ~Proverbs 18:24 NIV
I would Love to hear from you!
Feel free to Comment below, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know when a new blog is posted? Email me at: email@example.com, or if you have a WordPress account, follow!
Lastly, feel free to Share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Use the hashtag: #matthew712girl to let me know you are viewing it!