I slightly mentioned this in an earlier blog post, but I didn’t go into specifics. I want to inform you about what God has been placing on my heart for my future.
I believe that God is calling me to start a Ministry Organization. I have had this idea on my heart since high school, but now I have the opportunity to finally make this idea a reality.
Essentially I am going to sharing the gospel with the children through the aspect of the arts. I hope to be able to have four different art forms. The four forms would visual arts, theatre, dance, and music.
I’ve been working on starting this since this past spring. I have made a lot of progress, but there is still a lot of items that need to be worked out before it can become a reality.
I believe this will be an organization that anyone could become a part of regardless of your circumstances.
If you’re wondering how you can get involved, then I have some suggestions for you.
- Pray for Artistic Creations with a Mission: Pray that children will come to learn about Christ. You can pray that students will enjoy and possibly find a passion in the arts. Pray about how you or someone you know should get involved.
- Support By Giving: There is no contribution that is too small. Also, it doesn’t have to be money. It can be items as well.
- Buy a T-shirt: I’m selling T-Shirts to help raise money for the organization. If you feel led, then please buy a shirt for yourself and/or your family members.
- Use Social Media: One way that you can help is to share my post on social media about the organization. For children and youth to be reached, then they need to know about it. This can be especially helpful if you live in the Central Virginia area.
- Send your kids to camps: If you have a camp in your area, then please send your children to it! If they have any sort of interest in the arts, then they should have a good time while being exposed to the gospel.
- “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms” ~1 Peter 4:10 NIV
I would Love to hear from you!
Feel free to Comment below, or email me at: email@example.com
Want to know when a new blog is posted? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you have a WordPress account, follow!
Lastly, feel free to Share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Use the hashtag: #matthew712girl to let me know you are viewing it!